Clash of Clans is a management RTS. Here you found a village where the members of your fearless clan reside. Then, send them out into the world facing missions to prove their courage and destroy enemy camps.
Divided into two completely different stages, you’ll start out by building structures and hire citizens (yes, you do have to pay them). Later on, you get into real-time strategy battles where you show off your skills.
With ten different types of units, you build up your strategy by gaining experience and money. Defense systems must also be developed for your city, and are of vital importance if you expect to withstand the brutality of oncoming enemy attack.
Given its viral success, Clash of Clans is obviously a very entertaining game with classic management strategy gameplay that’s far more unique than might initially be guessed. Moreover, it’s completely free and totally optimized for Android. By Erika Okumura HAS BRAWL STARS CONQUERED MORE COUNTRIES THAN CLASH ROYALE?
After experiencing years of success with Clash of Clans and Clash Royale in multiple countries, the company Supercell is getting another taste of victory with the release of Brawl Stars. According to information from Sensor Tower, the company made $1.4 billion last year off of users who played its games. To measure the impact of latest gem from the Finnish developers, we’ve analyzed the climb of Brawl Stars to the top of the Google Play charts around the world.
Read more HERE ARE THE ANDROID APPS WITH THE HIGHEST REVENUE IN 2018
The mobile app business is becoming more and more profitable for many companies. There are millions of apps released every year for mobile devices, but only a few get the honor of making the list of the top earners. Based on a study published by Sensor Tower, we’re here to review the Android apps with the highest revenue at the moment.
Read more THE BEST ALTERNATIVES TO CLASH OF CLANS AVAILABLE IN 2018
2012 was a decisive year for mobile videogames thanks to Clash of Clans. The smash hit from Supercell was, and continues to be, an enormous success that has blown way past anyone’s expectations of what a mobile videogame could do. The strategy and management in Clash of Clans created a new style of videogame that since then, has been copied more times than we can count. With this thought in mind, we’ve put together a list of the best Clash of Clans alternatives that have been released up until 2018.
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
A network connection is also required.